ดาวน์โหลด Sony Vegas Pro เวอร์ชั่นล่าสุด สุดยอดแห่งโปรแกรมตัดต่อระดับมืออาชีพ | 433 MB
Windows® 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system (64-bit)
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
1 GB drive space for program installation
SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
Windows-compatible sound card
DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
– Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when using the Median or Min and Max video effects with an NVIDIA GPU.
– Fixed an issue that prevented Vegas Pro 13 from importing XAVC-L files recorded by the PXW-X70 camera.
– Fixed a bug that prevented XAVC long-GOP files rendered by Vegas Pro from playing on the PXW-X180 camera.
– Fixed an issue that caused the Wave Hammer Surround plug-in to run in Demo mode. The plug-in is now enabled in Vegas Pro.
– Improved playback performance for some MP4 video clips recorded by GoPro Hero cameras.